Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Newsome Physical & Hand Therapy

Injury Screening for Endure It! Club Members.

See the email below from Tim D'Onofrio who spoke at our May meeting and is offering a great benefit to our club members.

As a marathon runner and former competitive triathlete, I understand how frustrating it can be when nagging pain starts to affect your workouts. As a courtesy to Endure It! club members, I would like to offer a complimentary injury screening. If you have aches and pains that are not going away or if you have a long-standing condition and are not sure what to do, give me a call. I will perform a free injury screening and give you my best advice on how to manage it. Sometimes a few stretches and some ice can work wonders. For more involved cases, I will be happy to recommend a top-notch, endurance athlete-friendly physician to see. Either way, I can give you some direction and guidance. If a doctor has prescribed formal therapy or athletic rehabilitation, we can discuss that as well. I have 17 years experience working with athletes of all levels. I will do my best to keep you on target with your triathlon training and competition. Just call the office at (630) 357-4253 or e-mail me at timd@newsomept.com.

No comments: